***THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED***
Corporate Access Associate
Date of Posting
January 28, 2013
Lake Oswego - Equity Capital Markets, ORApply Now
Provide administrative and clerical support to the Equity Capital Markets’ (ECM) Corporate Access division and other ECM departments.
(Including specific Education and License requirements)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Strong grammar and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Proven computer skills working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to operate various office machines to include photocopiers, scanners, printers and faxes.
- Must be a team player, yet be able to work without supervision.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Follow policies and procedures. Maintain client confidentiality.
- Communicate in a clear and service oriented manner. Use appropriate, professional language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
- Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients. Relate with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
- Perform general clerical functions to include:
- Answer phones, take and deliver messages
- Draft emails and various correspondence
- Coordinate airline and hotel schedules for Non Deal Roadshows (NDR’s) and meetings
- Order and, when necessary, pick up meals for meetings and NDR’s
- Provide administrative support to Corporate Access department
- Maintain and distribute NDR and event schedules
- Manage data input and report generation into and from Corporate Access Database
- Must be able to travel and be available to work at ECM conferences.
- Perform any other duties and special projects as assigned which may include supporting other business units on the trading floor or within ECM.