***THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED***
Date of Posting
January 18, 2013
Sheridan - Individual Investor, WYApply Now
Perform various administrative, operations and clerical duties to contribute to efficient and effective branch office operations.
(Including specific Education and License requirements)
- Attention to detail, organizational and alphabetizing skills.
- Follow policies and procedures. Maintain client confidentiality.
- Communicate in a clear and service oriented manner. Use appropriate, professional language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
- Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients. Relate with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
- Perform various operations/back office duties to ensure compliance with branch, company and compliance department policies and procedures.
- Record checks received from clients into the back office system. Prepare checks for deposit.
- Receive in all stock certificates. Prepare a receipt if required. Record certificate in the log. Submit stock certificate insurance lot at month end to accounting.
- Respond to client requests for checks issues from their account. Review check request form for accuracy, ensure proper paperwork and authorizations are on file. Record check into the SIS back office system.
- Review the monthly Good ‘til Cancelled report. Verify that the orders on the report are still pending and follow up with the broker that the order is still good with the client.
- Perform various clerical support duties to include:
- Receive in mail, sort, and process and distribute.
- Date stamp incoming correspondence. Photocopy incoming and outgoing correspondence. Present to branch manager for review.
- Distribute confirmations. Organize and maintain the branch copies.
- Prepare outgoing mail. Determine and affix appropriate postage. Prepare packages for shipment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
This description indicates the kinds of tasks and level of work difficulty required for this position. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign other duties not mentioned.